Monday, September 7, 2009

ocd is a rather hellish thing....i went for so long with it not bothering me but since that cruise it's been quite hard to keep from killing myself.....it's the whole no socialization that is really getting me but there's nothing to do about that... i have no gas money no clothes that actually fit anymore and ect ect ect.....i created a myspace account hoping that would help but every time i tried to look for people to contact i started getting anxious and had to quit and since i've never really been one to attract attention i haven't had anyone message me.........so some people are just meant to die alone.......i don't have the ability to die any other way i can't make friends and if i could i wouldn't be able to keep them due to my deteriorating social skills......oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment